Hey there! I’m Cuitian, but a lot of people have trouble pronouncing my full name so you can just call me Tian! Welcome to my blog where I write anything & everything related to Marketing/Advertising/PR.
I graduated from Monash University with a degree in Business, majoring in Marketing in 2013. Having lived in Singapore and Melbourne, I’ve developed intercultural communication skills in addition to a diversity of perspective and experiences. The thing I miss most about Melbourne? Definitely the hipster culture and how everyone seems so carefree! No wonder it was voted as one of the most livable cities in the world.
Now that I’m back in Singapore, I hope to make a difference in the society. I first started blogging on Stylogram.wordpress.com as part of my E-marketing unit and from there, I started to develop an interest in writing. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and I would love for you to leave a comment on my page!
You can ask me about:
- Skydiving in Sydney from 14,000 ft high!
- Bungee jumping in Phuket at 50 metres high
- My picture being selected for the curated VSCO Grid
- My experience as a Personal Butler for Elton John
- Basic Korean language
- My interest to self-learn Adobe Photoshop
- My feature on Teenage Magazine in 2006